If you have previously purchased the Club Penguin EPF Game (first or second), then you are in luck. Agents and EPF Agents will have the privilege to repair the HQ.
As you mar or may not know, the HQ was destroyed by Herbert P. Bear in Mission 11. No one was harmed thanks to the EPF. Now, when you click your Spy Phone, you will receive the following message:
Good luck when clicking ‘Go There’. Due to the massive demand of becoming a free EPF agent, 2 major rooms are almost always full: the Super Stadium and the Sports Shop. Tip: When using penguin storm, don’t try to hack your way into the HQ or Sport Shop as you may get banned. Once you complete ‘the test’, you will receive an all new, touch-screen Spy Phone!
Here are what the icons do:
1. Access advanced Elite equipment. Same as old Spy Phone with wrench, hair comb, and scissors.
2. Command Field-Ops. Compare to the map in the HQ with red lights.
3. Teleport. Now faster and easier to use.
4. Recruit. Recruit penguins on the island to become EPF agents. All-new.
5. Elite Puffle. Call Flare, the elite puffle from the DS game, to help you on the mission. All-new.
6. [Red-Light] – Glows during emergencies.
7. [Home-Button] – Return to the HQ in a click.
Basically, it’s a new version of the Spy Phone molded into the design of an iPod Touch.
Good Luck and congrats if you even make it into the testing room. Have a great time and Waddle On!